Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most educational games not made to be educational games?

39 minutes ago, Aniekwe said:

The Simulation game looks nice but I have so many on my plate already and I have played far better simulation games. It still gets a good rating from me anyways. 

It's all about the driving lessons that made the game have a place in the list of my games. If not, there are far more car racing games I have under my belt but they are just different from City Car Driving. 

On 6/4/2022 at 6:34 PM, Heatman said:

Just the way playing City Car Driving helped me pick up a few lessons on how to drive. 

It looks like a boring simulation game from the trailer. It looks like it's slow in its driving mechanics. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

It looks like a boring simulation game from the trailer. It looks like it's slow in its driving mechanics. 

It's not boring if you're looking at learning something from the game. It's not like the normal fast paced car racing games we used to play. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not boring if you're looking at learning something from the game. It's not like the normal fast paced car racing games we used to play. 

Learning a new thing isn't a boring activity for me, it's something that puts me on my toes always and I always love the challenge it comes with. 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:29 PM, Heatman said:

It's all about the driving lessons that made the game have a place in the list of my games. If not, there are far more car racing games I have under my belt but they are just different from City Car Driving. 

I'm going to give it a try whenever I'm in the mood to play that kind of simulation game. I don't get into playing them easily. 

Edited by Aniekwe