Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games are the hardest to learn/get into as a newbie?

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why I follow some good gaming YouTube channels because of the useful contents they always upload on their channels that helps those who are interested in using them. I have been doing that for years now, even with when I started playing Red Dead Redemption 2, I did it too and it really helped. 

That's cool to here, their are plenty of tutorial YouTube channels that helps users with information regarding technical issues, and possible solutions, such channels have really helped me indeed. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool to here, their are plenty of tutorial YouTube channels that helps users with information regarding technical issues, and possible solutions, such channels have really helped me indeed. 

If you never run into any difficulties when you are playing Red Dead Redemption 2, you can always reach out and I will have you follow the same YouTube channel and see what you can pick up from it that's going to help with your playing of the game. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you never run into any difficulties when you are playing Red Dead Redemption 2, you can always reach out and I will have you follow the same YouTube channel and see what you can pick up from it that's going to help with your playing of the game. 

That's awesome, I once had the game when my PS3 was around and not at this time. Maybe when I get the PS4 version I can reach out to you when I face issues with the game.