Register Now
Empire

What's the favorite aircrafts you fly in Microsoft Flight Simulator?

On 7/19/2022 at 12:17 PM, Empire said:

You fly then? and you have the 737 🙂 Nice. I been flying the 737 since my FSX days and so I know what I'm doing LOL 

I'm waiting for the 800 series

Yeah, I have flying for a while now and it's been a thrilling experience for me ever since I started. I'm cutting out more time from my gaming to fly more often. 

There's a good chance I'd getting the 800 series too but definitely not immediately it's released. It's supposed to be released on August 1st 2022 right? 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I have flying for a while now and it's been a thrilling experience for me ever since I started. I'm cutting out more time from my gaming to fly more often. 

There's a good chance I'd getting the 800 series too but definitely not immediately it's released. It's supposed to be released on August 1st 2022 right? 

The 600 variant is not even out yet Xd and once we see that on the market then the 800 should be around 3 weeks after, then again they been delaying it heavy. I mostly fly on IVAO/VAtim a realism ATC network, and you neeed to know what you are doing with the aircaft and how to use the FMC. I always program the FMC myself from dark.