Register Now
Empire

What's the favorite aircrafts you fly in Microsoft Flight Simulator?

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's not worth it, I agree with what you've said. I can't fancy my time paying double for relatively same game. If it has a new DLC, and it cost the same as I bought the game, I wouldn't go on to download the patch. Even if it has bugs, I'll stick to it, if I'm tired of the bugs, then I'll get rid of the game. 

Bugs are a thing, as long as they are doing update patches I can't say that they are bad or good. 

It's like microsoft flight simulator, so far I spent over $200 on Aircrafts LOL not the sim itself.

1. Fenix A320 = £50
  2. PMDG 737 = £55
  3. B146 = £48
  4. aerosoft twin otter = £35
  5. The Junker = £15
  6. Spitfire = £38

3 hours ago, Empire said:

Bugs are a thing, as long as they are doing update patches I can't say that they are bad or good. 

It's like microsoft flight simulator, so far I spent over $200 on Aircrafts LOL not the sim itself.

1. Fenix A320 = £50
  2. PMDG 737 = £55
  3. B146 = £48
  5. The Junker = £15
  6. Spitfire = £38

PMDG 737 is a beast on its own. Currently it's my Aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

2054811002_images(10).jpeg.f0e0b117b39fe2a131b1aae995c6c04a.jpeg428576022_images(9).jpeg.a4f0bf621ee7db0671aeab4529508298.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

PMDG 737 is a beast on its own. Currently it's my Aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator. 

2054811002_images(10).jpeg.f0e0b117b39fe2a131b1aae995c6c04a.jpeg428576022_images(9).jpeg.a4f0bf621ee7db0671aeab4529508298.jpeg

I don't really play flight Simulators video games but I am  fascinated by aircrafts on another level and if I need to pay an extra bucks for an updated version of this aircraft in a flight simulator game I wouldn't mind at all.

4 hours ago, Empire said:

1. Fenix A320 = £50
  2. PMDG 737 = £55
  3. B146 = £48
  5. The Junker = £15
  6. Spitfire = £38

All this options you mentioned are they what you paid for, as in patches for Microsoft flight simulator game? If so, the amount is way too much bro. 

44 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I don't really play flight Simulators video games but I am  fascinated by aircrafts on another level and if I need to pay an extra bucks for an updated version of this aircraft in a flight simulator game I wouldn't mind at all.

It took me a while before I got my bearing into playing them and it's been an explosive experience for me ever since. I don't buy much Aircrafts but I couldn't resist not buying PMDG 737 when it was released a while ago. 

Just now, Heatman said:

It took me a while before I got my bearing into playing them and it's been an explosive experience for me ever since. I don't buy much Aircrafts but I couldn't resist not buying PMDG 737 when it was released a while ago. 

For what it's worth , though flight Simulator games are usually more expensive than regular games so to speak, I would reconsider going into it just to see how well I could be able to drive an aircraft.

I have played flight Simulators games in the past but I haven't owned one myself.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

For what it's worth , though flight Simulator games are usually more expensive than regular games so to speak, I would reconsider going into it just to see how well I could be able to drive an aircraft.

I have played flight Simulators games in the past but I haven't owned one myself.

Not for me, I wouldn't go on spending $200 on this game. It is closer to the amount used in buying PS4, if you add another $200. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not for me, I wouldn't go on spending $200 on this game. It is closer to the amount used in buying PS4, if you add another $200. 

If I can afford I don't mind at all.

Flight Simulators are actually really Intriguing games and gives you some incite into what flying an air craft entails.

I could spend that amount on it without any regrets.

8 minutes ago, Clasher said:

If I can afford I don't mind at all.

Flight Simulators are actually really Intriguing games and gives you some incite into what flying an air craft entails.

I could spend that amount on it without any regrets.

That's if I have the money to spend for miscellaneous. I wouldn't spend such when I don't have it surplus. For now, I will keep calm, I wouldn't spend it on any video game, to avoid living on tenches. 

17 hours ago, Clasher said:

There are some games that are worth it getting them at full price even though they are expensive. It's the only consideration that I look at when buying games, otherwise I would gladly wait for the prices of such games to come down very well before I think about purchasing them. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

All this options you mentioned are they what you paid for, as in patches for Microsoft flight simulator game? If so, the amount is way too much bro. 

Is what I paid for 🙂 It's not from Microsoft it's from the developers that makes products for the simulator. Microsoft made the simulator then you fill her up with whatever you want afterthat Xd. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

You fly then? and you have the 737 🙂 Nice. I been flying the 737 since my FSX days and so I know what I'm doing LOL 

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

It's a Simulator and not a game 😛 Get that out of the way first. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

don't buy much Aircrafts but I couldn't resist not buying PMDG 737 when it was released a while ago. 

I'm waiting for the 800 series

19 hours ago, Clasher said:

Very costly hobby, before MSFS I was on P3d and spent well over £2500 for that

1 hour ago, Empire said:

It's a Simulator and not a game 😛 Get that out of the way first. 

I Know that for sure, but as long it's not real and it's just a virtual represention of reality it's still very much a game to me as long as I need to control it.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Very costly hobby, before MSFS I was on P3d and spent well over £2500 for that

Expensive no doubt, as long as it's worth it I don't mind about price just like you don't either and willing to spend more.

4 hours ago, Empire said:

Is what I paid for 🙂 It's not from Microsoft it's from the developers that makes products for the simulator. Microsoft made the simulator then you fill her up with whatever you want afterthat Xd. 

Hmm, that's way too high indeed, but nothing bad, provided you're enjoying what you paid for. With what I saw in the list of items you purchased around the game it crossed $200. 

21 hours ago, Clasher said:

I Know that for sure, but as long it's not real and it's just a virtual represention of reality it's still very much a game to me as long as I need to control it.

BLURR blurr blurr, You like my mate that I game with, he keeps saying it's a game and in the meantime I say it's a simulator. We never get to the same page. 

21 hours ago, Clasher said:

Expensive no doubt, as long as it's worth it I don't mind about price just like you don't either and willing to spend more.

Once MSFS came out and aircrafts started to get released, P3D stopped. I still got it installed but been months and months since I get back into it LOL

30 minutes ago, Empire said:

BLURR blurr blurr, You like my mate that I game with, he keeps saying it's a game and in the meantime I say it's a simulator. We never get to the same page. 

Lol...it's just a way of thinking , i know it is called a Simulator but to me it's still a video game and no different from it though.

31 minutes ago, Empire said:

Once MSFS came out and aircrafts started to get released, P3D stopped. I still got it installed but been months and months since I get back into it LOL

I got a buddy in the airForce who has the Microsoft flight simulator and when I visit I usually try out my hands on them for a few minutes and to some extent I was picking up real fast and flying pretty well for a beginner according to him.

I wouldn't procrastinate any further I would just get one for myself and explore.