Register Now
Shagger

Can an AI Write a Review?

Ai can but it's basically bound to whatever parameters it's creators programmed it with. Ai as of now isn't anywhere near its full potential - Ai is still dependent on constant human input and maintenance. Nowhere near the sentience that all these tech companies are trying to portray.

6 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

lol.

As much as it alarms me to say, I do think AIs will replace most of our jobs eventually. 

Regardless, one thing an AI can't do is share the inner subjective experience of a human being with me. No AI will ever replace what originally got me to play TLOU, which was reading a draft of your review of the game on another forum years ago, where you shared the ways the game affected you. It wasn't just the beauty of your insights that stuck with me; it was that I felt I could relate to you well enough through your review to know the game would impact me similarly, and it did.

Customer Service Jobs are going this way and we're seeing that with a lot of larger tech companies already.

On 11/24/2022 at 5:15 AM, killamch89 said:

Ai can but it's basically bound to whatever parameters it's creators programmed it with. Ai as of now isn't anywhere near its full potential - Ai is still dependent on constant human input and maintenance. Nowhere near the sentience that all these tech companies are trying to portray.

They actually be programmed to do a wide variety of things and I don't think writing reviews is far from it lists of functions.

I would certainly like to see more and more of this articles though.