Register Now
Smokey

Call of Duty Mobile

I have played Call of Duty on mobile before, but I find it eats a lot of battery. Makes the battery and phone overheat, and when a iPhone overheats, it will lock you out and tell you to allow your device to cool down. Apart from that, it's a good video game to play on the right device. Make sure you carry a powerbank!

3 minutes ago, Bizdustry said:

I have played Call of Duty on mobile before, but I find it eats a lot of battery. Makes the battery and phone overheat, and when a iPhone overheats, it will lock you out and tell you to allow your device to cool down. Apart from that, it's a good video game to play on the right device. Make sure you carry a powerbank!

I played it myself on an Android device and I found that it ate the battery and also made the device really warm as well. I found keeping it plugged in helped with the battery but not with how warm the phone got. 

A power bank is definitely a must though if you tend to play a lot of Call of Duty Mobile on the go!

I really enjoyed Call of Duty Mobile! When it first came out I played it whenever I was just sitting around. I can't play it while in the car though because I guess the movement distracts me in the game. I enjoyed the maps, and I enjoyed how I got matched with people! It definitely killed my battery which made me sad.