Register Now
Shortie

Video Game Live Streaming on TikTok

3 hours ago, Empire said:

I was looking at doing it one day, just to try it out when OBS started suppot it, However I have not got over 1K follwers 😞 

Yeah, it's a bit of a shame that you need 1000 followers to be able to go live. I think that is a little overkill as it prevents so many people who want to use the platform from being able to do so. They really should look into monitoring lives better and allowing it from when people register or from a smaller amount of followers. A lot of whom go live on TikTok do follow for follow to get the live feature and then just sit there and stare at the chat whilst live, complete waste if you ask me. Would never dream of doing follow for follow as it never helps. 

On 2/20/2023 at 3:52 PM, Shortie said:

Yeah, it's a bit of a shame that you need 1000 followers to be able to go live. I think that is a little overkill as it prevents so many people who want to use the platform from being able to do so. They really should look into monitoring lives better and allowing it from when people register or from a smaller amount of followers. A lot of whom go live on TikTok do follow for follow to get the live feature and then just sit there and stare at the chat whilst live, complete waste if you ask me. Would never dream of doing follow for follow as it never helps. 

Worse part about it, I was on TikTok just the other night arounf 2am before I went to sleep and I watched 16 year olds to 18 year old live streaming doing girls things, mostly talking and using there phones. I was shocked that they are even understanding and allow that chat was asking there names and age and whatnot. 

So many girls that stream on that platform 

On 2/24/2023 at 12:14 PM, Empire said:

Worse part about it, I was on TikTok just the other night arounf 2am before I went to sleep and I watched 16 year olds to 18 year old live streaming doing girls things, mostly talking and using there phones. I was shocked that they are even understanding and allow that chat was asking there names and age and whatnot. 

So many girls that stream on that platform 

Have to admit, the live side of TikTok now is getting worse with drama and also I am starting to see more NPC live streams popping up as well which seems to be making people a lot of money. 

It's a shame that we are not seeing more professional content creators on the platform as I feel TikTok could have done with that. I tend to avoid the live side of TikTok unless I know someone is live I would be interested in. 

I have never live streamed video games to TikTok. I've only ever live streamed content to YouTube and Twitch.TV and even then, it can be discouraging specially if you are not getting the followers (results) that you are after from your hard work. It can then be hard to keep going 

I have not used it myself, but I have begun seeing other players on TikTok! I enjoyed watching since it was easier to access on my phone than going to twitch on my phone. I learned about more switch games this way because many of the gamers are switch gamers, but I've seen some FPS games as well.