Register Now
Shortie

Which Destiny 2 DLC has been your favorite?

Destiny 2 went free to play a few years ago now but even though it went free to play, we still have to pay for things like DLC to be able to play certain parts of the base game. We have had quite a few DLC releases over the years before it went free to play and after it went free to play. 

Which DLC from Destiny 2 has been your favorite?

For me I would definitely have to say The Witch Queen. I do still need to go back and finish off The Witch Queen campaign but from what I played before I stopped playing due to a hectic schedule I absolutely loved it. 

6 hours ago, Empire said:

Forsaken, it litteraly saved the game and showed what a true sequel should be. Last Wish alone makes it my favorite dlc, but honestly everything was either great or a welcome addition. Except infusion.

Forsakes was a great DLC for sure and it definitely did save Destiny 2 as you say. I remember it was when Forsaken was released that I went back to the game after a while and became hooked again but the same happened again once The Witch Queen was released as well, it brought me back to the game after taking a break from it. I know there is a new DLC coming out soon as well so I am excited to see that as well. 

On the original one I loved The Taken King Campaign expansion. I was excited for the house of wolves expansion but it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. It just felt like something was missing or it was too forced. Curse of Osiris and The Witch Queen are both my favorites on Destiny 2. The story was good and I enjoyed it. I played Lightfall and it was okay, my husband said it was a bit too corny with the main character development. I'm curious about the upcoming DLC.