Register Now
Rain Dew

Help with game play editing

44 minutes ago, Rain Dew said:

@The Blackangel and I have a YouTube video hame channel. I am in need of someone who can edit my gameplay videos. Some of them need to be spliced together, while others just need some cropping. I am willing to pay and will give you credit on each video. 

If you're looking for ease of use when it comes to video editing, I'd suggest looking into something like Descript - https://www.descript.com/ I believe it's like $30 a month, but it makes editing videos easy.

I've been kinda using it for work purposes recently, and it is a transcriber that uses AI to make cuts and edits to video. It also has a video editor that's mostly easy to follow, where you can cut out the Ums, ahs, and other filler words, and you can also edit other bits out easily.

It also has templates you can use, and also allows access to stock video, images, graphics, animations, etc. It is essentially something geared towards people who aren't video editors like myself. But can also just be used to transcribe your videos. It does a great job at transcribing. 

On 3/6/2023 at 6:02 PM, Rain Dew said:

I’ll check it out. We do have some editing software it’s just a matter of figuring it out. 

It's great. I've been using it for work to help produce content, took some getting used to, but I'm not much of an editor haha. But once you figure it out, it's a very useful program. There is a free version you can get, where they will let you make 1 video without their watermark. Though it's also only 720p under free, it's a good way to test it out and get a feel for it before you put any money into it. 

I've used davinci for cutting videos and this just streamlines everything. You could make a clip within minutes if you know what you want to do. 

Canva would be another option, but it's more for making/editing graphics. But you can also product videos on there, though not as user-friendly as Descript, it's pretty good in its own right. 

There is a new live stream service called Spikes.gg that we tested out the other day. It lets you take clips by typing "Spike" in your chat. It also has a okay looking video editor for the clips you make. But this is more for after you stream and want a quick tool to take and make clips. 

I highly suggest checking out daVinci Resolve. I currently use this software to edit my Youtube videos and it's free. There is a limit to what effects you can use on the free version, but I rarely use these effects. You can purchase a license for $295 if you want, and it's a one time fee too. It did take me a bit to get used to using it, but there's some great tutorials on Youtube to help you!