Register Now
Rain Dew

Legend of Dragoon

You've been talking about the game for years. Luckily you found a game you've loved since its inception on the PS5, because you're been getting bored with your games lately. Which leads you to bugging the shit out of me for the rest of the goddamn day.

Maybe now I can get some damn peace.😉

Edited by The Blackangel

On 6/12/2023 at 4:21 PM, Rain Dew said:

I think this game was really the first game I played that used graphic words like bastard and Hell. It really surprised me they were able to say that in a video game. 

It was a really underrated PS1 game - I remember borrowing it from my neighbor and beating it. I liked the story a lot.

On 6/12/2023 at 4:21 PM, Rain Dew said:

I think this game was really the first game I played that used graphic words like bastard and Hell. It really surprised me they were able to say that in a video game. 

The first for me, as you know, was Final Fantasy 8. Zell had a bit of a mouth on him, but that was something that just seemed to fit his personality. Since then, having been playing RDR2 like a fiend, Zell was a perfect little boy who would never even DREAM of using any kind of profanity.

It seems characters in RDR2 lack the ability to speak a sentence without a swear in it somewhere.

As much as I do enjoy Legend of Dragoon, I still prefer Legend of Legaia over this one. I still need to actually go back and finish Legend of Dragoon, I used to own a physical copy of the game as a kid but for some reason traded it in since I guess I didn't like it much back then. I purchased it on my PS3 years ago, I have it on my PS5 now too! Whenever I get around to finishing Rayman Origins, I'm going to play Legend of Dragoon and actually finish it.