Register Now
CawayGeway

How the bird will use for laptop?

Birds need a beak sensor and brain chip because their feet are not dexterous enough to type. Also, they are not great with human languages. Most devices have a very heavy bias towards human users. It's a huge gate that other species can't cross well. Even very dexterous animals struggle. Octopuses are considered to be one of the best animals at creative problem solving and yet not one can even send a gibberish text message, let alone learn English! Android needs to push native support for bird song voice input if they really want to talk about "accessibility" to the bird community. Samsung should invest in deep-sea devices for the octopus community. Apple will be pressured to follow, I think. Microsoft could use this opportunity to make their tablet-focused OSes fill at least an additional niche and become relevant more in the way they seem to want to.

4 hours ago, LeoGrun said:

Birds need a beak sensor and brain chip because their feet are not dexterous enough to type. Also, they are not great with human languages. Most devices have a very heavy bias towards human users. It's a huge gate that other species can't cross well. Even very dexterous animals struggle. Octopuses are considered to be one of the best animals at creative problem solving and yet not one can even send a gibberish text message, let alone learn English! Android needs to push native support for bird song voice input if they really want to talk about "accessibility" to the bird community. Samsung should invest in deep-sea devices for the octopus community. Apple will be pressured to follow, I think. Microsoft could use this opportunity to make their tablet-focused OSes fill at least an additional niche and become relevant more in the way they seem to want to.

I can totally picture tech companies creating a touch screen interface for octopuses', but then not waterproof the device. That would be just typical, right?

The bird facts:

1. No diplacusis, No tinnitus, No hearing loss

2. No alzheimer's disease, Brain cell generation

3. No eye vision color blind, No vision loss, Self-generate eye vision cone cells

4. No retirement, High metabolic rate

5. Bird recommend to learn alphabet and number to before learn english.

Human don't recommend music because the human suddenly hearing loss. Birds only hearing music

Human don't recommend drawing because the human suddenly eye vision loss. Birds only drawing images

If the bird use laptop, Please use device for the bird sensors.

4 hours ago, CawayGeway said:

The bird facts:

1. No diplacusis, No tinnitus, No hearing loss

2. No alzheimer's disease, Brain cell generation

3. No eye vision color blind, No vision loss, Self-generate eye vision cone cells

4. No retirement, High metabolic rate

5. Bird recommend to learn alphabet and number to before learn english.

Human don't recommend music because the human suddenly hearing loss. Birds only hearing music

Human don't recommend drawing because the human suddenly eye vision loss. Birds only drawing images

If the bird use laptop, Please use device for the bird sensors.

OK, I know that me and others have had a little fun here, but it's time to get serious. I think I speak for all of us when I say we have no idea what it is you're talking about. Birds using laptops? Are we supposed to be taking this seriously?

There must be something getting lost in translation here. There is no way you're trying make a serious point about birds using laptops. I understand that English is not a language you speak day to day and we want he help as best we can, but if we cannot understand you and you don't ask for help, then I may have no choice but to lock this thread.

First, @CawayGeway, it is very important that you do NOT like this post. I will explain why further down, but do NOT like this post.

For me, it's becoming evident that @CawayGeway doesn't understand what people are saying on this thread, so I'm locking this. If @CawayGeway cannot communicate, there is no point in keeping this thread open.

And @CawayGeway, you need to convince me that you are able to understand what people are saying. I know that English is not a first language for you, but if can't understand the posts from other members and if they cannot understand you, there is no point in you being a member of VGR. Please help me to help you and tell me what languages you do understand and tell me how I can help. Please send this information to me via private message as soon as possible. You can send private messages to me by clicking on my avatar...

998302125_messagetut1.thumb.png.079adc806eb029c8b78db2e9494473b2.png

Then click on this icon on my profile. From there, you can type a message to me.

226541894_messagetut2.thumb.png.cb54f94ea14be46a26e30e63d44ffebe.png

As a test to see if you do understand, I am instructing you to NOT "like" this post. If you do "like" this post, I will assume you cannot understand and will have to recommend you be banned from the forum for your own sake.

I tell you again, do NOT like this post. I do not know how I can make that any clearer, so please follow my instructions.