Register Now
The Blackangel

Trump CALLED OUT for DANGEROUS LIE During Rally

Every time Trump speaks it's a dangerous lie. Republicans know that their extremism towards anti abortion is not what Americans want and so every republican state is now trying to block any abortion measures to be voted on the ballot. We saw the hard lined right wing state of Kansas where even those voters voted for the right to have an abortion. That is a deep red state that voted for pro choice. Americans, democrats and republicans alike do not want these extreme bills republicans are passing. They know it is a losing issue and they are trying to take away American's choices away to be able to vote on it in special elections. It's simple as that. Their anti abortion bills are authoritarian because they refuse to allow people to vote on it. And when they can't take the measure off the ballot, what do they do? They raise the bar and increase the percentage of voters it takes. Instead of having a majority of voters, now in Ohio they require 60% of voters to win any right to pro abortion. Republicans are cheats and liars. They are authoritarian through and through. 

A far right extremist anti abortion activist, Lauren Handy was involved in obstructing a clinic for reproductive rights which is a federal crime. Her and others went inside, chained themselves, blocked access, and now when the police went to her home to arrest her later, they found 5 fetuses in her refrigerator that she stole. Now we are gonna have a big fiasco with this case because republicans are trying to grant those dead fetuses 'fetal personhood.' That means if a fetus is granted personhood, then Handy legally stole the fetuses due to saving persons from, I don't know, kidnapping? Murder? The fetuses were already dead though. But this really is sick. If a fetus is granted personhood, that will give the fetus more rights than the mother. She will be treated as an incubator and nothing else. A fetus that has zero percent chance of survival will be forced for the mother to carry it to still birth. And that could cause serious infections for the mother keeping a dead fetus inside her. But that is what fetal personhood would do. And it gets even more sick. Use your imagination. We will enter a precipice of insanity scenarios granting a fetus personhood. 

Then of course you have all those other issues like rape and we have already heard of a 10 year old having to travel out of state to get an abortion. At the same time republicans lied about state rights for abortion and now want a national ban. That means that 10 year old would be forced to give birth. Do you know how fucking dangerous that is at that age? Both for the mother and the fetus. Republicans are insane. They lack the ability to have sympathy and compassion for others. They want to take away atheist freedom and call it religious freedom. The supreme court just ruled that businesses are now allowed to openly discriminate and refuse service to people all in the name of religious freedom. That's called segregation. The USA is a very sick country now and we need some kind of therapy ASAP. Republicans have lost their minds. And even though republicans do not want these extreme anti abortion bills just like democrats don't, but the republican will most likely still vote for those people. That's the thing. It's like, you don't want that sort of extremism so you want to vote against the measure but not against the guy forcing it??? Ok then. 

Speaking of Ohio, just today I literally just found out that anti abortion republicans lost the special election in the state which republicans were trying to keep abortion rights off of any constitution measure. They got whipped. That's what has been going around even in red states. So even republicans are sharing in their want for the freedom of women to be able to choose. Then of course you have the extremists who are debating whether to negotiate milder abortion laws or go full out apocalypse outright banning abortions with no considerations what so ever. And that is a losing strategy. But hey, go for it shit stained extremists. 

They don't care about women anymore. It's a "Never said do what I do, I said do what I say" situation. We no longer have freedoms anymore. Only privileges. We are literally watching the destruction of the former United States Of America. Everything is being dismantled, twisted, rewritten, and willfully misunderstood. We modeled our government after the Roman system, and look what happened to them. The only difference is that the crumbling of our country happened in less than 250 years, whereas with the Romans, it took well over 1,000 years. Which means we have been gunning for this hard and heavy. This shit is why Americans have been fleeing the country in droves seeking asylum. I have every intention of applying for asylum in Canada if it gets much worse. I have already spoken to the Canadian government about it, and have all the necessary paperwork ready to go. Those of us of the LGBTQ+ community have a much bigger target not only on our backs, but now our fronts as well. We're the new boogeyman. Especially the transgender community. And like you said, discrimination is legal now on the basis of religion. Which means I can refuse to drive someone based on the fact that they're xtian. I do a rideshare, and can now legally ask someone if they're xtian, and if they say yes, I can tell them to piss off. That it's my right to discriminate on the basis of religion. And there would be nothing they could do about it.

Kinda sucks when your bigotry backfires on you, doesn't it?

Also I have said it many times, but it merits being said again:
Welcome to the fourth reich.

Edited by The Blackangel

45 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

They don't care about women anymore. It's a "Never said do what I do, I said do what I say" situation. We no longer have freedoms anymore. Only privileges. We are literally watching the destruction of the former United States Of America. Everything is being dismantled, twisted, rewritten, and willfully misunderstood. We modeled our government after the Roman system, and look what happened to them. The only difference is that the crumbling of our country happened in less than 250 years, whereas with the Romans, it took well over 1,000 years. Which means we have been gunning for this hard and heavy. This shit is why Americans have been fleeing the country in droves seeking asylum. I have every intention of applying for asylum in Canada if it gets much worse. I have already spoken to the Canadian government about it, and have all the necessary paperwork ready to go. Those of us of the LGBTQ+ community have a much bigger target not only on our backs, but now our fronts as well. We're the new boogeyman. Especially the transgender community. And like you said, discrimination is legal now on the basis of religion. Which means I can refuse to drive someone based on the fact that they're xtian. I do a rideshare, and can now legally ask someone if they're xtian, and if they say yes, I can tell them to piss off. That it's my right to discriminate on the basis of religion. And there would be nothing they could do about it.

Kinda sucks when your bigotry backfires on you, doesn't it?

Also I have said it many times, but it merits being said again:
Welcome to the fourth reich.

I hope you are able to go to Canada. I honestly think it would be a wise move. The USA is a dangerous place and this is the type of scenario where only bad things are gonna happen in this country. The GOP are full blown nazis, they are just dreaming of gaining all power so they can finally come out in the wide open with it. And the attack on blacks and especially LGBTQ, it's prelude to what they are really after, genocide. Stephen Miller, pretty sure you heard about that nazi, he just said that new pink pop tarts are sexualizing children. How crazy these fuckers are. He is calling for a ban on pop tarts now because they have a new pink flavor. This obsession....what can I say....if I hear some asshole complain about a pink pop tart in person I swear I will lose it and start swinging. Seriously. This is fucking nuts!!! Does that mean pink bubble gum and pink ice cream turns kids gay??? These people need to get a life. Get their heads out the gutter. But they can't. This is their agenda. I mean, it will come to the point where the color pink, and all rainbows are banned. They gonna start complaining about Crayola crayons and a rainbow on the package? They gonna slap their kid for looking at a rainbow in the sky? Insanity!!!