Register Now
Shortie

Are you looking forward to Starfield?

Starfield is due to release for those who have pre-ordered and get early access on 1st September 2023 and for those who have to wait or who are waiting for it to drop on Game Pass, they will gain access to play on the 6th September 2023.

I myself have only looked into Starfield a little bit but it does look like a game I would be interested in playing.

Are you looking forward to Starfield? Do you have early access or will you be waiting until the 6th September? 

59 minutes ago, Shortie said:

Starfield is due to release for those who have pre-ordered and get early access on 1st September 2023 and for those who have to wait or who are waiting for it to drop on Game Pass, they will gain access to play on the 6th September 2023.

I myself have only looked into Starfield a little bit but it does look like a game I would be interested in playing.

Are you looking forward to Starfield? Do you have early access or will you be waiting until the 6th September? 

I'm trying to get my Gamepass subscription sorted before Starfield launches. For a big, money hungry cooperation, I'm finding it surprisingly difficult to actually give them money.

I'm cautiously optimistic, though. I love the look of the starship customisation and the story has potential. Sa with any Bethesda game, my biggest concern is if it will work at launch, but heard no horror stories from those who are playing it early so far, so fingers crossed.

I was not able to get Starfield until about a month or month and a half after its release, and it was difficult to avoid spoilers. But now that I have started playing through it, I enjoy it mostly. There are a couple of things I do not like about it, namely there is a lot language in it, and I rarely play games with a lot of it in there. Most the time I only play rated T games at most. There are a few exceptions like Starfield, and the upcoming game Deathground (aliens, but with dinos).