Register Now
Shortie

Did you ever own a Gameboy?

I always remember when I was a kid, me and my brothers were bought a Gameboy to share and I always remember having tons of fun on the handheld back them. 

One thing I remember from the Gameboy was a game that my parents bought us which was like a carnival kind of game but I for the life of me can not remember the name of it even though I played it so much. 

Did you ever own a Gameboy? Do you still have one now and what games did you enjoy on the Gameboy? 

I have owned every Game Boy version, as well as random attachments like the Light Boy. I still play it to this day. But I played on a GBASP, since it can just be recharged instead of having to buy batteries all the damn time. I loved it as a kid, and love it now.

Edited by The Blackangel

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have owned every Game Boy version, as well as random attachments like the Light Boy. I still play it to this day. But I played on a GBASP, since it can just be recharged instead of having to buy batteries all the damn time. I loved it as a kid, and love it now.

I used to hate how the Gameboy used to rely on batteries and it felt as though they died so quickly as well. 

I remember having an accessory that my mum bought for me and my brothers which clipped onto the Gameboy and had a magnifier and also a light so that you could play the games on the Gameboy even when you were travelling and it was dark. 

I used to have a old brick Gameboy, but then for my 11th birthday in 2001 I got my atomic purple Gameboy color. For some reason I decided to trade that in for a Gameboy Pocket a few years later. I still don't understand why I even did that... At this point I did have a Gameboy Advance for a little bit but it ended up breaking... After that I eventually got a DS Lite which I used for my GBA games and kept my Gameboy Pocket for my original Gameboy games. I had a Gameboy player for a while too, but again I traded that into my local game store too and I regret that.