Register Now
Shortie

If you could be part of any E-Sports team

If you regularly follow e-sports you will know that there are quite a few e-sports teams that regularly compete in tournaments whether it be on Apex Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty and so many other games. 

Let's say you were given an opportunity to be part of any e-sports team, which team would you want to be part of? 

If I ever get a chance to join an e-sports team, I would want to be part of Team SouL, a renowned Indian e-sports team that competes in PUBG Mobile tournaments. The owner of the team is my favorite PUBG Mobile YouTuber as well. I've seen him growing right from the beginning. He is a game changer when it comes to the gaming scene in India. He has brought a lot of awareness about e-sports, mobile gaming, PUBGM and battle royals, how people can have a career in gaming etc. Today he is one of the biggest gaming YouTubers in India. His name is MortaL. He started by posting clips from his PUBGM matches, one of them went viral where he won a match with almost no health left. It was just awesome! He is a true inspiration for all gaming enthusiasts in India.

I've enjoyed watching Faze, but I liked the vibe of Team Kaliber (TK) more. They are no longer together though unfortunately. I used to watch Optic Texas play a bit, but most of the originals left the team and mostly are on Dallas Empire now. I haven't watched them since joining that team though. Team Kaliber would have been the dream team I think!