Register Now
Shortie

Do you upload video game shorts to YouTube Shorts and TikTok?

I just recently have been uploading video game clips I have from live streams and also just from playing video games in my spare time to YouTube Shorts and TikTok and have been amazed at the views and interaction they have gotten on each platform. 

I tend to now when I have new clips, upload them to both places and just leave them to see how things go. 

Do you upload video game clips to YouTube Shorts and TikTok? 

I haven't done so on YouTube but I have on TikTok. It have been very difficult for me to do much on my YouTube channel when it comes to video games upload or streaming. But with TikTok, it's a bit easier for me to get into it. 

I was planning to when I start my gaming YouTube channel in the future. I've maybe uploaded one or two Lord's Mobile videos some years ago when I used to play it a lot. One of my guildmates used to do streaming back then so I'd be in quite a number of his streams.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I was planning to when I start my gaming YouTube channel in the future. I've maybe uploaded one or two Lord's Mobile videos some years ago when I used to play it a lot. One of my guildmates used to do streaming back then so I'd be in quite a number of his streams.

I have managed to upload once on Facebook. I just figured out that Facebook isn't that valued for video game's streaming. I've seen some streamers on Facebook but they're not very popular. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have managed to upload once on Facebook. I just figured out that Facebook isn't that valued for video game's streaming. I've seen some streamers on Facebook but they're not very popular. 

Yeah - nobody really watches content like they do on YouTube, Twitch and other social media platforms. Most people on social media lack the attention span to watch any video over 5 minutes.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - nobody really watches content like they do on YouTube, Twitch and other social media platforms. Most people on social media lack the attention span to watch any video over 5 minutes.

Exactly! Those social media platforms which are dedicated for gaming contents gets more activities compared to others. Yes, it's true that TikTok is booming today but when it comes to gaming, it's still miles behind platforms like Twitch and YouTube.