Register Now
Shagger

Assassin's Creed Syndicate For Free on PC Until December 6th

This is a giveaway being handled by Ubisoft themselves, so it's legit. Claim AC Syndicate completely free now until December 6th 2023. All you need to do is go to the link below then follow the instructions.

https://register.ubisoft.com/acsyndicate/

Basically, you'll have to install Ubisoft's PC launcher Ubisoft Connect (if you haven't done so), click on the link on the page to link the offer to your Ubisoft account, and you're ready to go.

As far as I know, this adds the game to your library permanently, it's not like a limited time period to play the game or a demo. This is simply just the full, standard game for free. The only string attached is that you need to use Ubisoft Connect, which is a bit shit, but you're pretty much stuck with Ubisoft Connect to play thier games on PC anyway.

To summarise:

1. This offer is for the full, base game of Assassin's Creed Syndicate
  2. This is a 100% discount, the game is free. I'm sadly not aware of the price on Ubisoft's store before the offer, but the games is around about £35 (or the equivalent) on Steam.
  3. This offer runs from the 27nth of November 2023 until the 6th of December 2023.
  4. The offer is directly through Ubisoft via the link provided.
Edited by Shagger

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I got it downloaded. We'll see how it goes. I'm just waiting to hear what @Reality vs Adventure has to say about this as he's a ginormous AC fan.

I don't play on PC but I did enjoy that game on ps4. The setting is late 1800's London and I thought everything looked pretty damn good. You can switch between the male and female protagonists, brother and sister. I would not miss out on this game being free if anyone is a PC gamer. That's a nice gift! 

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

@The Blackangel

Play AC Odyssey and stop flirting with Assassins Creed. Play what you love in Greek life and afterlife. Please. Stop beating around the bush. Play Odyssey. I’m thinking you might be afraid of living in that world, the world where maybe you find strong associations with. 

Don't get me wrong, I like AC Odyssey, but I still think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is the best in the series, at least amongst the ones I've played.

6 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

@The Blackangel

Play AC Odyssey and stop flirting with Assassins Creed. Play what you love in Greek life and afterlife. Please. Stop beating around the bush. Play Odyssey. I’m thinking you might be afraid of living in that world, the world where maybe you find strong associations with. 

Uhhhhhh….

I DO play Assassins Creed. AC3 is what initially got me into the series. Just because there’s one that I haven’t gotten to yet doesn’t mean I don’t play the franchise. I haven’t played every Zelda game, but I still play the hell out of the series. I haven’t played every entry in the Dark Pictures Anthology yet, but I still love it.

So just because I don’t rave about it all the time doesn’t mean I don’t play it.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:30 AM, The Blackangel said:

Uhhhhhh….

I DO play Assassins Creed. AC3 is what initially got me into the series. Just because there’s one that I haven’t gotten to yet doesn’t mean I don’t play the franchise. I haven’t played every Zelda game, but I still play the hell out of the series. I haven’t played every entry in the Dark Pictures Anthology yet, but I still love it.

So just because I don’t rave about it all the time doesn’t mean I don’t play it.

That's true; I was just displaying a tipsy excited moment trying to get you to play Odyssey!!! My bad. No pressure. Syndicate is pretty good and definitely worth the while to play that one too. I never did get the chance to play Jack The Ripper DLC. I just got the new AC Mirage game and looks really good. I still haven't played all the series yet. Odyssey though, holy smokes its bad ass, and whenever you get the chance-the DLC is a must too. 

On 11/30/2023 at 1:20 AM, Shagger said:

Don't get me wrong, I like AC Odyssey, but I still think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is the best in the series, at least amongst the ones I've played.

I enjoyed that one too. I imagine the new Skull and Bones (if it doesn't keep getting delayed) will have to do some remarkable things to be better than Black Flag was.