Register Now
NightmareFarm

2020 was an underrated year for action games imo

Mainly action games though, I can't really speak on games like TLOU2 or GOT since I don't play them. 

You had so many masterpiece gems like Ghostrunner, DOOM Eternal, Devil May Cry V: Special Edition,  Hades and Streets of Rage 4 that came out that year. Id even say Godfall was pretty decent, as much as people like to bash that game on the internet. 

Edited by NightmareFarm

Well, it's a shame that you didn't play The Last Of Us Part II. The game had everything which made it won so much in 2020. For me, Hades was my best action game of 2020 with Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate my favourite fighting game. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, it's a shame that you didn't play The Last Of Us Part II. The game had everything which made it won so much in 2020. For me, Hades was my best action game of 2020 with Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate my favourite fighting game. 

I did play quite a lot of MK 11 back in 2020 as DMC 5 and Doom Eternal.

23 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I did play quite a lot of MK 11 back in 2020 as DMC 5 and Doom Eternal.

I have always loved playing fighting games right from my childhood. Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate was peaked and I had so much fun playing it in 2020. I'm getting along with Tekken 8 so far. 

On 2/16/2024 at 5:08 PM, Heatman said:

I have always loved playing fighting games right from my childhood. Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate was peaked and I had so much fun playing it in 2020. I'm getting along with Tekken 8 so far. 

Same here - Tekken 8 is a more fun game to play than MK1 and Street Fighter 6. I don't think I've ever felt that way about any previous Tekken games. MK1 is a pretty good game as well but I find the community to be so toxic.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here - Tekken 8 is a more fun game to play than MK1 and Street Fighter 6. I don't think I've ever felt that way about any previous Tekken games. MK1 is a pretty good game as well but I find the community to be so toxic.

Yeah, that's very correct about how toxic the community of MK1 was. I've had my own fair share of experience with them which is why I don't usually associate with them freely. Toxicity in some gaming community is seriously getting out of hand lately. 

On 2/20/2024 at 5:16 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct about how toxic the community of MK1 was. I've had my own fair share of experience with them which is why I don't usually associate with them freely. Toxicity in some gaming community is seriously getting out of hand lately. 

I've disassociated from most of those communities as I cannot be bothered with the cult-like behavior.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've disassociated from most of those communities as I cannot be bothered with the cult-like behavior.

It's the right thing to do in my opinion. You can't shit being pushed on you because you want to engage in such communities. It's definitely not worth the stress.