Register Now
Kane99

Tekken 8 - Drops Jan 2024

The new Tekken is dropping January 26th of the new year, 2024. Tekken 8 to be exact. I haven't kept up with the series, probably not since like 2 or 3, so it's been a while. I am aware it's a series that has a lot of fans. I've wanted to try out some of the newer games, but never actually bothered to try, but I am kind of interested in checking out Tekken 8, it just looks fresh and new to me. And normally I am not too into the fighting genre, but I always had a soft spot for Tekken growing up, especially since I enjoyed the first two games a lot. 

Is this a day one buy for you? 

The release of Tekken 8 on January 26, 2024, has generated anticipation among fans. Despite not keeping up with the series, the fresh and new look of the game piques interest. Being someone with a soft spot for Tekken, I feel it might be worth giving the latest installment a try.

Tekken 8 is looking amazing and a game I am very much excited for. I don't believe it will be day one for me with it being just after New Year but I will get it further down the line. 

I have always been a big fan of Tekken games and this one is looking too good to miss.