Register Now
Kane99

Mouse

This looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me a lot of old Disney cartoons mixed with the recent Cup Head games and show, but all in black and white. This is a first person shooter though and looks to be violent. I wonder if it'll land an M rating or get a T rating due to it being in black and white. You got a bit to wait though, as it's dropping on PC in 2025. 

This looks like the kind of game I would play! I have been a fan of FPS games for the longest time and this one definitely has that cartoon/Cuphead vibe to it. 

As long as it isn't as rage inducing as Cuphead was I should be good playing it 🙂

On 12/13/2023 at 11:06 AM, Shortie said:

This looks like the kind of game I would play! I have been a fan of FPS games for the longest time and this one definitely has that cartoon/Cuphead vibe to it. 

As long as it isn't as rage inducing as Cuphead was I should be good playing it 🙂

I totally agree! This looks like a total blast! Like Cuphead, it's the animation style of the cartoons I watched as a kid, which is what has me playing Cuphead. Despite having never even made it past the first level.😋

So far is hasn't really been rage inducing for me yet, but I'm sure it will at some point. Just being able to play in those graphics is enough for me to not get pissed.