Register Now
Kane99

Xbox Player Gets Banned for 1 Year After Recording Baldur's Gate 3 Scenes

Article here - https://gamerant.com/baldurs-gate-3-xbox-scene-recording-year-long-ban/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=Facebook

Be careful guys, if you plan to record gameclips on Xbox of Baldur's Gate 3, you could receive a ban for a year. One unlucky user is attempting to repeal his ban, after some clips he of Baldur's gate 3 got him banned for a years time. But, the reason he was banned was due to clips featuring nudity. Which makes perfect sense, as I'm sure the rules on Xbox state that clips cannot show any adult content. It's definitely in their terms or rules somewhere. This user got three infractions for videos showing nudity. 

No chance this guy wins his appeal though. Xbox is known to not back down from bans. Doubt this guy would get special treatment. 

I know this is stating the obvious, but this is some supreme bullshit. If Xbox won't allow clips of nudity or sex from video games to be recorded they shouldn't be selling games with nudity or sex in them in the first place. I guess that when it's a game that sold like new years booze, such as Baldur's Gate 3, hypocrisy is fine so long as it makes money. This ban should be reversed even though I know it won't be.