Register Now
Kane99

Skills that you have improved by playing video games?

Have you improved any of your skills from playing video games? Maybe you have better hand eye coordination, or you've gotten better at problem solving. Maybe you've learned how to be a team player from gaming, maybe it's helped you with your creativity and more. Has gaming in any way, helped you improve on certain things in your life? 

I discovered that I am able to concentrate more on tasks that I engage in. When I play games I give it my hundred percent focus and attention. So it’s safe to say that it is having same effect in my daily activities. 

My reaction time has improved a lot from playing FPS and Battle Royals. It’s helped me in real life in multiple situations. As a driver and as a motorcycle rider, this allows me to react quicker to hazards in an emergency 

I have played so many games recently where I have to work so hard on my archery skills. Those video games have helped me to improve exceptionally on this skill in both the game and in real life. Also, I've mentioned before somewhere here in the forum years ago how I learnt how to drive from playing video games.