Register Now
Kane99

Voice actors in gaming who you wish get more respect

Are there any voice actors in gaming that you feel don't get the respect they deserve? We've been seeing a lot of Christopher Judge since he took over voice duties for Kratos, and he's been getting a ton of respect for his work, especially as recently as the game awards. Of course you got the GOAT with Nolan North, who does work for so many games, it's hard to pin-point them all. He plays just about everyone. Troy Baker is another that comes to mind, and Jennifer Hale as well as she's considered to be one of the best female voice actors in gaming. 

But, are there any voice actors you who don't get the recognition they deserve? Or don't get the respect they deserve? I think voice actors in gaming deserve more pay and other benefits as well. 

What do you think? What are some voice actors you would like to see noticed more often? 

David Kaye would definitely make it on my list of underrated voice actors who deserves more recognition than they are getting. Kaye voiced Clank from the Ratchet & Clank games, Sesshomaru from InuYasha, and Cronus from Class of the Titans. He had a big success from his role in the Transformers franchise, where he took part in Beast Wars. It was there that he voiced Megatron for the first time. He was too good in my opinion.