Register Now
Debashis

If you could pick a superpower that represents your personality

I would love to be able to predict the future. I can use it to get certain things in order and also prevent unfortunate circumstances. 
I am one that is always curious about what would happen in the next few hours. 

On 1/30/2024 at 5:11 PM, Kennysplash said:

I would love to be able to predict the future. I can use it to get certain things in order and also prevent unfortunate circumstances. 
I am one that is always curious about what would happen in the next few hours. 

I would never want that one. With that I could see how and when I would die. That's information I just don't want.

For me it's a tossup between the ability to fly and the ability to turn invisible. Flying like Superman would just be awesome as hell, and turning invisible would allow me the ability to hide out in the bank without being seen, and add about 6 or 7 digits to my bank account balance.

On 2/8/2024 at 9:16 PM, killamch89 said:

I'd probably get manifesting any food I think about. That way, I'll never be hungry again. Instant meals all the time and I'll never have to cook - absolutely genius!

Since I'm like a guy in that respect (I think with my stomach), I would want this one too. That one is the best I've ever heard of.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Since I'm like a guy in that respect (I think with my stomach), I would want this one too. That one is the best I've ever heard of.

To be honest, I was hungry at the time I wrote that but it's true. You can feed yourself for the rest of your life. Plus, food is expensive nowadays.

You can also get better food. What's better? A cheese burger from McDonalds, or a big greasy cheeseburger from your own grill, that actually is a quarter pound and not a quarter pound of fillers and preservatives?

Edited by The Blackangel

On 2/13/2024 at 1:48 PM, The Blackangel said:

You can also get better food. What's better? A cheese burger from McDonalds, or a big greasy cheeseburger from your own grill, that actually is a quarter pound and not a quarter pound of fillers and preservatives?

Or better yet, a cheese burger from McDonalds that might have been preserved for a century. You remember that McDonalds scandal with the chicken? Those preservatives cannot be good for anyone.