Register Now
svjiminfxv

Skincare

Do you have skincare products? How often do you do your skincare routine? 

My skincare routine is making sure all makeup is off my face, using a serum to keep my skin hydrated and using two moisturizers. 

I use one moisturizer to keep my skin smooth and I use the other one for my eczema as it is a healing cream. 

I do this routine in the morning and in the evening.  

I make sure all my makeup is off, then I use moisturizers, and hydrating lotions. I also use a loofah and body wash in the shower instead of bar soap. It cleans my body better and exfoliates the skin, getting all the dirt, dead skin cells, body oil, sweat, and whatever else is on your body off of you. It also makes my skin feel silky and smooth. My only real problem is that I forget to shave a lot and always end up looking like Grizzly Adams.

On 2/20/2024 at 1:19 PM, The Blackangel said:

I make sure all my makeup is off, then I use moisturizers, and hydrating lotions. I also use a loofah and body wash in the shower instead of bar soap. It cleans my body better and exfoliates the skin, getting all the dirt, dead skin cells, body oil, sweat, and whatever else is on your body off of you. It also makes my skin feel silky and smooth. My only real problem is that I forget to shave a lot and always end up looking like Grizzly Adams.

I don't use bar soap either - I use a liquid soap. I find that it goes on much better on my skin.

Yes, I do have skincare products. My skincare routine consists of washing my face with a face wash in the morning and then moisturizing it, putting a sunscreen before stepping out and then washing my face again in the evening and applying moisturizer before going to bed. Its simple but effective.

Edited by Debashis