Register Now
Kane99

Gravity Rush 2 Remaster coming to PS5 and PC?

Source - https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2024/03/05/gravity-rush-2-remastered-ps5-pc-report/

There's news saying that Gravity Rush 2 might be getting a remaster on the PS5 and PC. It's also said it could be a way to help promote the upcoming Gravity Rush movie, which I had no idea was a thing. Gravity Rush 2 released on the PS4 back in 2017, but was not a very big commercial success according to the article. This could be a way to try getting more eyes on it. And if there is a movie coming out soon, it would be a great time to promote it. 

I see they remastered the first game for the PS4 as it was originally a PS Vita game. I'd love for them to do another remaster of the first game for the PS5 and PC as well. I'm sure they could do some more for it. 

Who here has played Gravity Rush 2? Do you think it needs a remaster? 

539e6b1b14d803ff3e771265a8f9f7ad.gif.4eac304a72c8ddf66f4ba2c6f80f48cf.gif

No kidding Sony, thank you. Assuming it is true, and it had better be.

One of my favourite games on the PS4 with the original being one of, if not the best game on the PS Vita. Unique mechanics, unique style and presentation and surprisingly strong and entertaining story. I absolutely love this franchise.

So suffice to say, I'm very up for this remaster and this movie, especially since I had resigned to the unfortunate fate that this franchise was dead and actually thought Sony had lost all care for this IP. They dropped support for Gravity Rush 2's online component after only a year and there has been no buzz on the IP since, until now. OK, so it's not a brand new Gravity Rush game, but I'll take this.

Listen PC and PS5 players, buy this game. We're getting a second chance to show a criminally underrated game some much deserved love.

Edited by Shagger