Register Now
Kane99

Resistance Series ever making a comeback?

The Resistance series was a huge IP for Sony back in the PS3, PSP and PS Vita eras, but fans haven't seen anything new in the series since 2012's Resistance: Burning Skies which released on the PS Vita. But, there hasn't been a main console exclusive since Resistance 3 back in 2011. Do you think we're due for a sequel or a reboot maybe? Maybe they will remaster the series or remake them, that seems to be a big thing with studios lately. 

Anyway, what would you like to see the Resistance series go? Will it ever come back? 

I do remember the Resistance Series as well. I used to have it on my PS Vita back in the day - I wish it would come back just because of how generic the first and third person shooter games have become. Sony is going all in on remakes and Live Service so unless it comes under one of those two categories, it's definitely not coming back anytime soon.

I played the resistance games back in the day. I think I played 3 of them on my ps3.They were fun. If they'd come out with a single player offline game I'd consider it. My guess would be if it comes back it would be one of Sony's live service game or something else that would suck.