Register Now
svjiminfxv

Have you ever cracked your phone?

Have you ever cracked your phone? How did you crack it?

I cracked my phone a few days ago as I had accidentally hit it off my monitor. Luckily it was only the back of the phone that cracked, so I can cover the crack with a case.

This is the first time I have ever cracked a phone. 

Yes I have once. I am always the extra careful type, but I guess I can’t prevent all accident. I actually fell down with the smartphone, I had to repair the screen immediately as I had no other alternative. 

I've cracked way too many phones than I care to admit, lol. I now have a Supcase Beetle on my s23 Ultra. It's makes my big phone look even bigger with it's 1/4" rubber/plastic case all around it, but I'm tired of buying phones already, lol. 

I've never really cracked my phone because I always put a protective glass on its screen. Whenever the protective glass cracks, I change it immediately and get a new one. So, this way my phone's screen stays protected all the time.

It hasn't happened to me as yet because my phones are always in cases and have on screen protectors. Once or twice I've dropped my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra without the case while I was cleaning it and not even a scratch.

I can remember my last Samsung. I got it and was trying to save funds from buying the screen protector. The little crack that it had as at then made to quickly purchase a screen protector as I wouldn't want to be in a position where I am spending a lot on changing the screen.