Register Now
killamch89

What is or was your best subject in school?

On 3/25/2024 at 3:30 AM, killamch89 said:

Ironically, it was Math for me. Most people hated it but I liked it a lot although it could be frustrating at times. What is or was your best subject in school?

Mathematics was my most hated subject when I was in school. I was so bad at it that I didn't know I was even going to pass the subject whenever I was taking my exams. My favorite subject when I was in school used to be Integrated Science. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:28 AM, Heatman said:

Mathematics was my most hated subject when I was in school. I was so bad at it that I didn't know I was even going to pass the subject whenever I was taking my exams. My favorite subject when I was in school used to be Integrated Science. 

I was also good at the sciences but over the years, after leaving college, I started gravitating towards science.

I hated math, I could never comprehend it and it took me years to finally understand some basic math. I was always better at English, I always did a great job writing papers. I liked some science courses I took but I hated Biology. I didn't like my teacher for one thing, but it also confused me at times and reminded me too much of math class in some aspects.

3 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I hated math, I could never comprehend it and it took me years to finally understand some basic math. I was always better at English, I always did a great job writing papers. I liked some science courses I took but I hated Biology. I didn't like my teacher for one thing, but it also confused me at times and reminded me too much of math class in some aspects.

I don't know - I think Physics is the closest one to Math as you had to do some algebraic equations to find some proportion of forces. Biology hardly has any of that - it's mainly theory about scientific findings and hypotheses in terms of organisms.

My favorite subjects in school were Computer Science and Biology. I used to do great in them as I had interest in topics related to these since childhood. I used to hate Civics and History. 

On 4/2/2024 at 2:08 AM, killamch89 said:

I was also good at the sciences but over the years, after leaving college, I started gravitating towards science.

You were good at science and still kept being gravitating towards it after years you left school, that shows you're truly good at it. When I see science courses, I get depressed!! 🥹