Register Now
killamch89

When do you feel the most stressed?

Hey everyone! 😊 Just curious, when does stress hit you the hardest? Is it during work deadlines, social situations, or maybe something else entirely? Let's discuss and share coping strategies!

One of the biggest thing that stresses me up so much is the noise of generator in the night whenever I'm trying to sleep. This is so bad that I am going to be worked up throughout the night and find it very difficult to sleep. It's why I don't appreciate hearing the sound of generators at all. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:24 AM, Heatman said:

One of the biggest thing that stresses me up so much is the noise of generator in the night whenever I'm trying to sleep. This is so bad that I am going to be worked up throughout the night and find it very difficult to sleep. It's why I don't appreciate hearing the sound of generators at all. 

I see your point. Have you tried getting some ear muffs for sleeping? I know of a friend who always swears by them.

I feel the most stressed when I work for over 12 hours and still there's a lot of pending work that has to be done by next morning. These happen very rarely during sudden surprises.

I get stressed out if there's lots to do at work. Just today I got a bit stressed since I had three coworkers come up right when we only had three minutes left to get tags from me. I was in the middle of getting things closed out, but since they came over at the last minute I had to rush and hurry up to get things done. I kind of snapped at my coworker a bit since he said "well now you've got a bit of a line." Bro, I know lol. I usually don't snap like that but today I was already a bit cranky.

On 4/2/2024 at 4:34 AM, killamch89 said:

I see your point. Have you tried getting some ear muffs for sleeping? I know of a friend who always swears by them.

I haven't used ear muffs before. Wouldn't they be discomforting when someone's trying to sleep? If they doesn't, I will definitely look into having them.