Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Weekend Activity?

Weekends are precious, right? I'm curious, what's your go-to weekend activity that never fails to make your days off awesome? Whether it's exploring the great outdoors, binge-watching Netflix, gaming, cooking up a storm, or something entirely unique, I'd love to hear about it! Share your favorite weekend pastime below and let's inspire each other to make the most of our downtime. Let the weekend adventures begin!

Watching Football! 

This is one of the biggest activities that I involved myself in during the weekend because I am a very big football fan. I make sure that I dedicate hours in watching English Premier League every weekend the league football is in session. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:23 AM, Heatman said:

Watching Football! 

This is one of the biggest activities that I involved myself in during the weekend because I am a very big football fan. I make sure that I dedicate hours in watching English Premier League every weekend the league football is in session. 

I also watch a lot of football but it's the top 5 leagues  I mainly watch but none is more entertaining than the Premier League.

On 4/2/2024 at 2:14 AM, killamch89 said:

I also watch a lot of football but it's the top 5 leagues  I mainly watch but none is more entertaining than the Premier League.

Premier League is always a blast. It's the only league where you hardly see the league winner running away with it. Look at this season's league gap of points. It's just 1-3 points gap from top 3.