Register Now
killamch89

Describe Your Perfect Day!

I think my perfect day would consist of me going out and finding a abandoned building to explore, I've been wanting to explore for a very long time. Getting to go around and take pictures of my journey without getting caught would be thrilling and fun! Then coming home and posting my images online for others to see, then just chilling and playing video games. Maybe someday I'll actually be successful in my journey, I did attempt to explore a few buildings in the past but didn't get far since my wife and I encountered people and we didn't want to be around them. Whether they were just homeless people or using the building for a meth lab I'll never know. We left shortly after discovering one of them watching us from a broken out window.

My perfect day is definitely going to be the day I am not overstressed in doing anything that I'm doing. It is most likely going to be a day I am at home, well rested and doing the things that I enjoy doing like watching movies and playing video games. 

On 3/30/2024 at 3:21 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I think my perfect day would consist of me going out and finding a abandoned building to explore, I've been wanting to explore for a very long time. Getting to go around and take pictures of my journey without getting caught would be thrilling and fun! Then coming home and posting my images online for others to see, then just chilling and playing video games. Maybe someday I'll actually be successful in my journey, I did attempt to explore a few buildings in the past but didn't get far since my wife and I encountered people and we didn't want to be around them. Whether they were just homeless people or using the building for a meth lab I'll never know. We left shortly after discovering one of them watching us from a broken out window.

Wow! That sounds like a very interesting hobby to explore abandoned buildings. What got you into this hobby and how long have you been doing it? What's your scariest encounter so far?

It really depends on my mood. During weekends, a perfect day would be to wake up after a good sleep, have some tasty and healthy breakfast, watch my favorite movies/series, have delicious lunch, and watch something again, Then in the evening, having a cup of ginger tea, going on an evening walk, coming back and doing something productive for 2 hours, having dinner or going out to eat, come back and sleep.