Register Now
killamch89

What's your general outlook on life?

What's your general outlook on life? Do you see the glass as half full or half empty? Let's dive into our perspectives! Whether you're an optimist, a realist, or a pessimist, share your thoughts. How do you navigate the ups and downs?

I'm definitely a realist and I see the fake wizard before even walking the yellow brick road. I spit on the road. That makes me a realist. My whole name is realty vs adventure. It's my whole theme. My glass of half full and half empty is exactly reality vs adventure. It's a struggle between optimism and pessimism. Cynicism vs stoicism. 

On 4/8/2024 at 4:44 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm definitely a realist and I see the fake wizard before even walking the yellow brick road. I spit on the road. That makes me a realist. My whole name is realty vs adventure. It's my whole theme. My glass of half full and half empty is exactly reality vs adventure. It's a struggle between optimism and pessimism. Cynicism vs stoicism. 

I've learned not to worry about the things I can't control. Instead, I deal with what I can control - I'm hella calm nowadays no matter what's happening.

I am someone who takes life and its events very positively. Everything happens for a cause. If something goes bad, it will eventually bring something much better than that if one remains patient.

I've learned to not worry about the things I cannot control. Honestly I've been quite a angry person for a while, but the past few days I have felt more alive and less angry than I ever have. I did cut out Facebook of my daily routine a few weeks ago, and honestly I've felt much better now that I don't have to browse that toxic site! Perhaps that's the reason why I've been in a good mood lately lol.

Edited by Ravenfreak

On 4/20/2024 at 2:55 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I've learned to not worry about the things I cannot control. Honestly I've been quite a angry person for a while, but the past few days I have felt more alive and less angry than I ever have. I did cut out Facebook of my daily routine a few weeks ago, and honestly I've felt much better now that I don't have to browse that toxic site! Perhaps that's the reason why I've been in a good mood lately lol.

That's why I've stayed away from social media for the most part over the past decade. It's become such a toxic space that I don't use it unless it's absolutely necessary. Too much negativity, propaganda, and idiocy on places like Facebook and it's generally a huge waste of productive time. Time that could be spent enjoying something more worthwhile.