Register Now
killamch89

Would You Wrestle with a Bull?

Hey everyone! Just curious, would you ever consider going head-to-head with a bull in the ring? Some might see it as an adrenaline rush, while others might think it's too risky. Let's hear your thoughts! Would you do it for the thrill, or is it a hard pass?

No way. Bulls are far superior in strength. Humans are great at cheating. Humans cannot match it without obvious advantages and cheats. Once the humans fail in their scheme and bulls take over harming humans, next thing you know humans resort to doing what they do best, just kill whatever because they were punked. 

To be honest, I wouldn't either. The whole thing just seems pointless - most of us would get mauled badly with the first attack from the bull. It's why I don't like things like rodeos either. 

On 4/29/2024 at 6:33 PM, The Blackangel said:

I used to ride them when I was a teenager, and I also played cowboy poker a few times as well. To do those things you have to enjoy gambling with your life. It's the only thing I gamble with. I never gambled with my money. Only my life.

That's definitely not for me. Most of the time, the poor animal is stressed and just charging around out of panic. I wouldn't want to be a part of that.