Register Now
killamch89

Bath or Shower? Let's Debate!

Hey everyone! Just a fun little debate to settle: are you Team Bath or Team Shower? Do you love to soak in a tub, letting the warm water melt your stress away, or do you prefer the quick efficiency of a refreshing shower? Share your thoughts and why you're on either side of the suds! Let's dive in! (I swore I could've come up with a better pun there)

I'm on the fence. I love my showers, but sometimes sitting back in the water is bliss. If we're talking about getting clean, it's shower all the way. You're not washing yourself into the same water that you already made dirty. But I can easily relax under either one.

On 5/8/2024 at 5:54 PM, The Blackangel said:

I'm on the fence. I love my showers, but sometimes sitting back in the water is bliss. If we're talking about getting clean, it's shower all the way. You're not washing yourself into the same water that you already made dirty. But I can easily relax under either one.

I agree. It depends on my mood. If I'm stress and need to relax and have the time, a bubble bath is a no-brainer. If I'm in a hurry to go somewhere, a shower is my preferred choice of washing off.

I'm team bath! I don't like to rush myself whenever I'm taking my bath. It's something I like to take my time to do. If I'm always in a hurry, I would go for shower but it's not how I like to have myself cleaned up.