Register Now
killamch89

What’s one habit that makes your life better each day?

Hey everyone! I'm curious to know what daily habits you all have that make a significant positive impact on your life. Whether it's something small or a major lifestyle change, share your go-to habit that improves your day-to-day living! For me, it's starting the day with a 10-minute meditation session. It helps clear my mind and sets a positive tone for the rest of the day. What about you?

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Someone once recommended those to me - I probably should look into them.

They are awesome. You would love them. I used to have a few quartz singing bowls but I gave them to my friend that had autism and he loved them! I figured it would benefit him more than me. I sure did love them bowls though. My favorite was the C note, bowls come in different notes. It feels real good to listen to them, therapeutic. Tibetan ones are made from bronze I think, but there are quartz ones too. Can't go wrong with either one.  

On 5/21/2024 at 5:31 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

They are awesome. You would love them. I used to have a few quartz singing bowls but I gave them to my friend that had autism and he loved them! I figured it would benefit him more than me. I sure did love them bowls though. My favorite was the C note, bowls come in different notes. It feels real good to listen to them, therapeutic. Tibetan ones are made from bronze I think, but there are quartz ones too. Can't go wrong with either one.  

Okay - thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I like being positive. Having a mindset that everything is going to work well and better for me is all that matters. I don't like a situation where anyone would want to ruin my day as I believe in having that happy mindset most of the time.

Same - mine isn't the overtly positive type. It's more of a realistic positivity but I learned to deal with most of the punches life threw at me.

On 5/25/2024 at 1:30 AM, Debashis said:

I think my habit of sleeping 8 hours a day really helps me make my life better. I wake up fresh, filled with energy and goals to accomplish during the day. 

Mine is around 7 and 1/2 but I usually go to bed early and my body wakes up naturally. I have to agree that proper rest is really helpful in helping you to stay awake and energized the whole day.