Register Now
DylanC

Who would win in a tag-team fight? Alien & Predator Vs. Terminator & Robocop

Alien and Predator would probably win because the predator can simply hide its presence and has a ridiculous number of gadgets specifically created to annihilate anything in their path and Xenomorphs come with a wide array of abilities which include spitting acid capable of melting anything on sight. Terminator and Robocop aren't equipped to deal with this level if threat at all.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Alien and Predator would probably win because the predator can simply hide its presence and has a ridiculous number of gadgets specifically created to annihilate anything in their path and Xenomorphs come with a wide array of abilities which include spitting acid capable of melting anything on sight. Terminator and Robocop aren't equipped to deal with this level if threat at all.

Yes, I agree! I'd put my money on the Aliens and Preds, too. It'd be a great fight, though! 

10 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Yes, I agree! I'd put my money on the Aliens and Preds, too. It'd be a great fight, though! 

I mean the terminator would put up a pretty good fight because his kind of robots are ridiculously durable but they lack the firepower but Robocop would be wrecked pretty early in the fight. Yeah, it would be one hell of a fight lol.

Hmm... Terminator and Robocop are really durable but the Xenos have extremely potent acid and could just assault them and if they shot them they'd be dead in seconds cause of the acid. And the predators have extremely advanced weapons.

I'd put my money on the Predator and Aliens.

On 12/30/2018 at 8:00 PM, Alyxx said:

Hmm... Terminator and Robocop are really durable but the Xenos have extremely potent acid and could just assault them and if they shot them they'd be dead in seconds cause of the acid. And the predators have extremely advanced weapons.

I'd put my money on the Predator and Aliens.

Robocop's and the terminator weapons are extremely weak compared to what the Predator and Alien are packing.