Register Now
MegaphoneStallone

The Sims 3

So today I had a real hankering to play The Sims. Like the old school Sims.

Like, from the year 2000. Predictably that wasn't available through legal channels so I went with the oldest one I could find, The Sims 3.

I've only had an hour of play time so far but predictably I'm so hooked already!

No expansions yet, but so excited.

Oh, by the way. This is my first ever digital download!

For me, The Sims 2 is superior to any other entries in The Sims franchise. The game was goofy, fun and plain unexpected at times. I've also enjoyed The Sims 3 but the more EP's I've installed, the more it stuttered. So it became pretty "meh" at that point. I absolutely hate The Sims 4 though. It has good graphics, realistic sim creation, but it's so boring.

15 hours ago, RootinTootin said:

For me, The Sims 2 is superior to any other entries in The Sims franchise. The game was goofy, fun and plain unexpected at times. I've also enjoyed The Sims 3 but the more EP's I've installed, the more it stuttered. So it became pretty "meh" at that point. I absolutely hate The Sims 4 though. It has good graphics, realistic sim creation, but it's so boring.

Sounds like me on Sim City. Love Sim City 3000, hate Sim City 4.

I haven't played the Sims 4 yet, I'm skeptical too. It seems too modern for my liking.

I will admit, you are right. The Sims 2 is highly superior to The Sims 3.

The original Sims with the Superstar expansion was the bomb! I still remember the song you were singing when trying to become a popstar 😄

Sims 3 was my favorite one although I only owned the Late Night expansion. Used to have a 20gb drive full of mods for it and it crashed my pc at the time. Never played after losing all my progress. It was too much of a loss 😞