Register Now
The Overseer

What's the most memorable video game you played in the last few months?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

GTA V RP is ridiculously fun and I wanted to get into it. Which server did you join?

Many, Most of the servers that I go on are whitelisted, got to join and go though the interview and training before you get to go on the server. United gaming is a good server to check out 🙂 Lunar Network is free to join, there are so many out there that you can join just too much

15 hours ago, Empire said:

Many, Most of the servers that I go on are whitelisted, got to join and go though the interview and training before you get to go on the server. United gaming is a good server to check out 🙂 Lunar Network is free to join, there are so many out there that you can join just too much

Personally, I was thinking of joining Redline RP but I'll have to wait until I build my gaming PC and then I'll give it a go. I do watch some of the United gaming videos on YouTube so I do know about them as well.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Personally, I was thinking of joining Redline RP but I'll have to wait until I build my gaming PC and then I'll give it a go. I do watch some of the United gaming videos on YouTube so I do know about them as well.

Well, the one that I was thinking about is a newers server that ahs the same name, Need to check there information. Redlins is good but they are way to big and at times not easy to get on.