Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
DylanC

Favourite bosses in a video game?

There's been lots of really memorable bosses I've seen as I've grown up playing video games. My favourite is possibly Smough & Ornstein from Dark Souls, or perhaps Malus from Shadow Of The Colossus. What are some of your favourites?

10 hours ago, Alyxx said:

The bosses in Duke Nukem Forever are some of my favourites.

Aye, the bosses in Duke Nukem Forever were pretty cool. I remember the actual game being really disappointing overall, though. I loved the bosses in Duke Nukem 3D, too.

Edited by DylanC

22 hours ago, o-o said:

Mine is Diablo, or Baal if you may from Diablo II game.

Diablo is one  of those series I really want to check out. I still haven't played one yet. That new Diablo title just released on Switch so I will try and check it out there!

1 minute ago, DylanC said:

Aye, the bosses in Duke Nukem Forever were pretty cool. I remember the actual game being really disappointing overall, though. I loved the bosses in Duke Nukem 3D, too.

I dunno, I freakin' loved Duke Nukem Forever. Still do. I will defend that game as long as I live. I was not disappointed at all.

Speaking of bosses, I definitely love the bosses in the classic Megaman games and the dynamic between them.

Just now, Alyxx said:

I dunno, I freakin' loved Duke Nukem Forever. Still do. I will defend that game as long as I live. I was not disappointed at all.

Speaking of bosses, I definitely love the bosses in the classic Megaman games and the dynamic between them.

Ah, I'm glad someone out there enjoyed Duke Nukem Forever 😉 Aye, the bosses in Megaman are a good shout-out. It's cool how defeating each boss gifts players with a unique weapon. 

And not just that but how the weapons affect other bosses and how there is a whole dynamic between them. Figuring the boss pattern out is always the fun part.

I tried to play the Mega Man Collection recently and, man, those games were hard as balls. My muscle memory for those games are completely shot! Great games, though.

17 hours ago, DylanC said:

Diablo is one  of those series I really want to check out. I still haven't played one yet. That new Diablo title just released on Switch so I will try and check it out there!

It's awesome. Start by playing Diablo II and Diablo III to catch up the history. I really love it!