Register Now
Jerlene

What's your favorite season?

My favorite season has to be Winter. In India, it gets extremely hot and humid during the summer season which is my its not my favorite. I don't feel good about the raining season also because I had sudden rains when I'm outside.

Winter is definitely going to be my favorite season because I don't appreciate any weather that is hot. This is why I don't have any kind of interest in summer because it makes it very uncomfortable for me to do anything. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:44 AM, Heatman said:

Winter is definitely going to be my favorite season because I don't appreciate any weather that is hot. This is why I don't have any kind of interest in summer because it makes it very uncomfortable for me to do anything. 

I'm an islander so hot weather is my favorite kind. I hate having to wear 3 sweaters and two pairs of socks to get out of the bed.

On 4/3/2024 at 9:09 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm an islander so hot weather is my favorite kind. I hate having to wear 3 sweaters and two pairs of socks to get out of the bed.

It can definitely get ridiculous when you see how people used to dress because of the cold of winter lol. Personally, I don't mind the dressing as long as I'm comfortable in it.