Register Now
DC

Do you have a big family?

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I mean I don't have any family. Everyone is dead as far as I know. No aunts or uncles. No cousins. At least none that I'm aware of. Immediate family is thankfully dead. Grandparents are dead. I'm it. When I die that will be the end of my bloodline.

That's pretty crazy and I'm not going to tell you to go look up your aunts and uncles because their's no telling how they'll treat you either.

Unless I go back several generations, looking up any extended family is a moot point. I have no aunts or uncles. Both of my parents were only children, as were their parents. So I would have to look up great grand parents, and great great grandparents to get started. And to be honest, if I have to go back that far, I don't care to find any of them. So we'll never meet. There are no family reunions. All I have to do is look in the mirror for that. So I'm it. When I die, there will be no one of my line anymore. I don't want kids, and have actually taken the steps to make sure it doesn't happen. So my bloodline is already in the car waving good bye, while yelling at me to get the hell out of the bathroom and hurry the hell up.