Register Now
DylanC

Battlefield V + Enlister DLC for £29.86 on PS4 (physical)

Disappointed this year with Battlefield. I usually love it but I'm just not a fan of the World War 2 setting. I tried out the demo as well but I wasn't happy so in the end, I didn't get it this year. The problem for me is that after a World War one based game (Battlefield 1), they should have gone back to having a modern game. There's a real lack of items and I just think things are a bit too similar to the previous Battlefield. Hopefully, their next one will be back to a modern setting and I'll be looking forward to that.

22 minutes ago, DarthHazard said:

Disappointed this year with Battlefield. I usually love it but I'm just not a fan of the World War 2 setting. I tried out the demo as well but I wasn't happy so in the end, I didn't get it this year. The problem for me is that after a World War one based game (Battlefield 1), they should have gone back to having a modern game. There's a real lack of items and I just think things are a bit too similar to the previous Battlefield. Hopefully, their next one will be back to a modern setting and I'll be looking forward to that.

EA's game quality has been really lacking the last 5 years. It shouldn't surprise anyone because they don't care about their customers, they only care about your money and pushing an agenda.