3)Metal Gear Solid series

4)Final Fantasy 8

5)Castlevania - Symphony Of The Night

6)Ratchet & Clank

7)Super Smash Brothers (series)

8)Red Dead Redemption 2

9)Batman Arkham series

10) Skyrim

What about you guys? What are your top 10 games of all time?

ย 

You know, saying Series is more of a copout than an entry on the list but I'll bite.

1. The World Ends With You - FINAL REMIX -
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Half-Life 2
  4. Metal Gear Solid 2
  5. BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle / Dragon Ball FighterZ
  6. Batman: Arkham City
  7. God of War
  8. LIGHTNING RETURNS - Final Fantasy XIII
  9. Moonlighter
  10. Sonic Mania

1 hour ago, UleTheVee said:

You know, saying Series is more of a copout than an entry on the list but I'll bite.

1. The World Ends With You - FINAL REMIX -
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Half-Life 2
  4. Metal Gear Solid 2
  5. BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle / Dragon Ball FighterZ
  6. Batman: Arkham City
  7. God of War
  8. LIGHTNING RETURNS - Final Fantasy XIII
  9. Moonlighter
  10. Sonic Mania

Pretty awesome list and the only reason I didn't put God Of War is because I don't have a console to enjoy it lol.

13 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

And this is why you gotta expand your library m8

You right. it's just that I don't have that much time to game anymore.

11 hours ago, Alyxx said:

1. Borderlands 2
2. Mass Effect
3. Deus Ex
4. Duke Nukem Forever
5. Fallout 2
6. Super Mario World
7. Doom
8. Tomb Raider II
9. Grim Fandango
10. Duke Nukem

I love your list as well. The original Fallout developers are coming out with a new game in 2019 called the outer worlds. From what I have seen, It's basically the love child of Borderlands and Fallout.

1 hour ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah I am super hyped for Outer Worlds ๐Ÿ˜„

Me Too :classic_biggrin:. I somehow forgot Deus Ex: Human revolution form my top 10 - A really gripping experience in terms of story, characters, gameplay and replayability.

Edited by killamch89

16 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I didn't take you for a Fallout fan, lady. respects

Been playing the franchise since Fallout 2 so... long time fan.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The original Fallouts were good but Fallout 4 and Fallout 4 online(Fallout 76) are garbage.

I think Fallout 4 is a great game. But it's not a good Fallout game. Fallout 76 I absolutely love but it's definitely not Fallout either lol. But I will admit the idea of a survival game in the Fallout universe makes a lot of sense to me.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Me Too :classic_biggrin:. I somehow forgot Deus Ex: Human revolution form my top 10 - A really gripping experience in terms of story, characters, gameplay and replayability.

I've played Human Revolution to death! Platinumed both the original release and the director's cut. I still play it now and then just because I love it so much.

22 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Been playing the franchise since Fallout 2 so... long time fan.

I think Fallout 4 is a great game. But it's not a good Fallout game. Fallout 76 I absolutely love but it's definitely not Fallout either lol. But I will admit the idea of a survival game in the Fallout universe makes a lot of sense to me.

I've played Human Revolution to death! Platinumed both the original release and the director's cut. I still play it now and then just because I love it so much.

Human Revolution is always a pretty fun game to play and I also play it every now and then. Mankind Divided isn't bad either - the story is just not quite as gripping as human revolution but the gameplay and abilities are a lot more fun.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Human Revolution is always a pretty fun game to play and I also play it every now and then. Mankind Divided isn't bad either - the story is just not quite as gripping as human revolution but the gameplay and abilities are a lot more fun.

I really need to pick up Human Revoluition again. This game was fun and I dropped it for no reason lol

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah Mankind Divided fell short on the story I agree. But it's still a lot of fun to play. I just felt more invested in Human Revolution.