Register Now
Rey

Eminem

I remember when Eminem first came on the scene, I was still in school and at first, I was not sure about his music but the more I listened to new music from him the more I started to like him and his music. I love how he is truthful in his music and how some of his music tells a story. Definitely one of the best rappers around still for sure. 

On 4/16/2023 at 4:03 PM, Shortie said:

I remember when Eminem first came on the scene, I was still in school and at first, I was not sure about his music but the more I listened to new music from him the more I started to like him and his music. I love how he is truthful in his music and how some of his music tells a story. Definitely one of the best rappers around still for sure. 

I totally agree - it's amazing how he can speak about the same thing in so many different ways.

I like some of his songs. He seems very talented for the most part and is an overall good singer. Every time Lose Yourself comes on the radio I have to turn up the volume a little because I think it's that great of a song!