Register Now
killamch89

Favorite type of pizza

My favorite type of pizza is the fresh pan tossed Non-Veg loaded Pizza from Dominos. I order it in every one to two weeks. Along with that I also order their Mexican Tacos. They are just yum!!

Edited by Debashis

For me it's pepperoni, occasional hot sausage, and a lot of crushed red chili peppers. I put either salsa, hot sauce, crushed red chili's, or some other kind of spicy element on literally everything I eat with the exception of ice cream. But I do put ice cream in the microwave for roughly 20-30 seconds just to soften it up a bit. I've done that since I was a kid. But back then it was to mix chocolate syrup in vanilla ice cream to try to turn it chocolate.

On 3/10/2024 at 4:42 AM, Debashis said:

My favorite type of pizza is the fresh pan tossed Non-Veg loaded Pizza from Dominos. I order it in every one to two weeks. Along with that I also order their Mexican Tacos. They are just yum!!

What ingredient is in the Non-Veg loaded Pizza?

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

For me it's pepperoni, occasional hot sausage, and a lot of crushed red chili peppers. I put either salsa, hot sauce, crushed red chili's, or some other kind of spicy element on literally everything I eat with the exception of ice cream. But I do put ice cream in the microwave for roughly 20-30 seconds just to soften it up a bit. I've done that since I was a kid. But back then it was to mix chocolate syrup in vanilla ice cream to try to turn it chocolate.

Do you believe me that I have a cousin the puts Hot Sauce on almost everything including ice cream? I mean, I love my spice as well but it always baffled me why she did that.

On 3/11/2024 at 8:39 PM, killamch89 said:

Do you believe me that I have a cousin the puts Hot Sauce on almost everything including ice cream? I mean, I love my spice as well but it always baffled me why she did that.

I've done that. It actually tastes really good. But would you believe me that I put hot sauce on hot sauce? For example, I love buffalo wings. But I always put hot sauce on them. I've put hot sauce on things like cake and cereal. I add hot sauce to my salsa.

To put it simply, if you ain't sweatin', you ain't eatin'.

On 3/13/2024 at 10:31 AM, The Blackangel said:

I've done that. It actually tastes really good. But would you believe me that I put hot sauce on hot sauce? For example, I love buffalo wings. But I always put hot sauce on them. I've put hot sauce on things like cake and cereal. I add hot sauce to my salsa.

To put it simply, if you ain't sweatin', you ain't eatin'.

Putting extra spice on spicy foods is something I've done as well but I've never put it on cake or cereal. To be fair, I did try Hot Scream once which is a spicy ice cream but I'm not sure if it's still around.