Register Now
StaceyPowers

Quests you gave up on?

Are there any quests in any games you have played which were so frustrating that you just gave up on them and flat-out refused to ever come back and finish them?

On a related note, are there quests you finished but hated so much that you never replayed them again on future playthroughs?

On 1/12/2019 at 2:41 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Are there any quests in any games you have played which were so frustrating that you just gave up on them and flat-out refused to ever come back and finish them?

On a related note, are there quests you finished but hated so much that you never replayed them again on future playthroughs?

In Crash Bandicoot there is a quest called "Road To Nowhere" that involves you crossing a bridge with some ridiculous enemies and crazy structure. I completed it once but I have never played it AGAIN because it was so ridiculously hard to beat.

I have never gave up on Quests. Challenging quests take a lot of your time but a positive is that use your problem solving skills and in return, spend longer completing the video game. I enjoy games which have a moderate difficulty , not to hard, not to easy. Even if the quest is ridiculously hard, I'll give it my best try to attempt to complete it by watching online tutorials and using my Initiative to overcome the problem.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

5 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I have never gave up on Quests. Challenging quests take a lot of your time but a positive is that use your problem solving skills and in return, spend longer completing the video game. I enjoy games which have a moderate difficulty , not to hard, not to easy. Even if the quest is ridiculously hard, I'll give it my best try to attempt to complete it by watching online tutorials and using my Initiative to overcome the problem.

Try playing the Road to Nowhere in Crash Bandicoot - no amount of online tutorials and strategies can prepare you for that. If you do manage to complete it, believe me, that you will never want to play it again.