Register Now
Alexander.

Donating to YouTubers

We all have our favourite gaming content creators but has anyone gone as far as donating to support what they do? What's the most you have ever given to show your appreciation? I haven't. Most of my favourite YouTubers are making millions in ad revenue a year so I choose not to as they are not struggling to get by. Alternatively, some subscribers may not be able to afford to donate. Either way, as a loyal subscriber/follower we all know we can show our support in a different way rather than giving money to our favourite Twitcher or YouTuber.

I have donated to one YouTuber: Sorcerer Dave (https://www.youtube.com/user/Jingles1215)

He needed a new PC a few years ago to keep doing his let's plays (they are my favorite let's plays pretty much). So I was happy to give him a bit of money to get something decent to make videos faster. 

Otherwise I have YouTube Red/Premium so I'm pretty sure that the channels I watch get money from my viewing regardless of what the ad situation is on the video. 

I have donated one time amount to some of the Youtube creators. I honestly can't afford the recurring payment per month to the creators. I think YouTube premium is much better option in such case. As that money just goes into one pool and then people get to view without ads and also they are supporting some of the creators. I prefer giving one time support funds as much as possible.