Register Now
skyfire

Puzzle Platformer Games: Little Nightmares

If you like Horror and puzzles then you are going to love the Little Nightmares. I found this game while watching one users Twitch broadcast. He showed some of the level demos in his stream. Based on that I decided to give it a shot. I have yet to finish the last level of the game. But it is kind of addictive as in at some parts of the game you are being forced to move from one point to another trying to save yourself. So it's fun platformer game that you can play if you are into this type of genre. 

Have you played Little Nightmares?

I am the worst on earth at puzzle games. I tried playing Riven when I was younger. I installed it, and loaded it up. For me there was no game. Just a walk around some beautiful scenery. I had no clue how it was sold as a game, due to the fact that I had no clue what the hell I was supposed to be doing. Since then I haven't touched another game of that sort.

If you like Limbo and planet of goo then maybe you may also enjoy this game. However this one has lot of small puzzles. And it will make you work your way out of the level pretty hard. Interesting plot in the game that will keep you engaged. 

20 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I am the worst on earth at puzzle games. I tried playing Riven when I was younger. I installed it, and loaded it up. For me there was no game. Just a walk around some beautiful scenery. I had no clue how it was sold as a game, due to the fact that I had no clue what the hell I was supposed to be doing. Since then I haven't touched another game of that sort.

I completed Myst (with help in one of the hardest parts), but never completed Riven, lol. Beautiful game, but very very hard.