Register Now
Alexander.

Password protected?

Is your gaming password protected, if so why? If not, why don't you add one? I have a complex 16+ character password in order to gain access to my Gaming Laptop. Passwords prevents identity theft, hackers gaining unauthorised access to your PC and unwanted family members accessing your information. 

7 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Is your gaming password protected, if so why? If not, why don't you add one? I have a complex 16+ character password in order to gain access to my Gaming Laptop. Passwords prevents identity theft, hackers gaining unauthorised access to your PC and unwanted family members accessing your information. 

I have a password manager and it generates random 13+ character passwords so that nobody can access my most important information or assets.

I do have strong passwords for the stores. Like EPIC and Steam have long password. This way I can protect my gaming ID and also nobody can easily access my collection on cloud. I also try to keep longer password for my boot. So that helps out on the gaming security side. I think having larger passwords help a lot. And those who don't know, there is an app named lastpass that can help you with that. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

I do have strong passwords for the stores. Like EPIC and Steam have long password. This way I can protect my gaming ID and also nobody can easily access my collection on cloud. I also try to keep longer password for my boot. So that helps out on the gaming security side. I think having larger passwords help a lot. And those who don't know, there is an app named lastpass that can help you with that. 

It is a password manager just like SafeInCloud. I agree that a password manager is a must in this technological age.